Some additional notes for using the search facility
- Click on the "Search by:" item of interest (at the top of the screen). They are:-
Keyword - based on keywords previously specified for the document
Title - based on the title of the document
Author - based on the name(s) of the author(s). Note: enclose hyphenated names in
double quotes e.g. "Bobb-Semple"
Department - based on the UWI department that the author works in
Journal - for articles published in the journal you specify
- Type your search terms in the find field. For keyword/author searches, you may click on the Keyword/Author Lookup icon
to get and select from a list of valid items. These pop up in a separate window.
- Narrow your search by clicking on ALL WORDS where the search returns results based on finding ALL of your search items.
Expand your search by clicking on ANY WORD.
- Further limit your search, if desired, by entering a range for the year of publication e.g. From: 2000 To: 2006.
- Click on the Search icon to get the result set. Now, you may return to the search page