Dr. Suzanne Yvonne Soares-Wynter
Clinical Nutritionist in FMS - CAIHR-Trop Met Res Unit: Centre Research/Teaching
Bachelor of Science from UWI MonaMaster of Science from UWI Mona
- Cardiovascular disease lifestyle pilot intervention
- Salt Sensitivity to dietary reduction of sodium intake
- Principal Investigator-PAHO funded study of "Dietary and lifestyle factors related to risk of obesity and hypertension in Jamaican women:implications for health promotion
- Zinc supplementation on growth of infants
- Physiological and behavioural responses of children to different stressors
- Effect of breakfast on long-term school achievement in Jamaican children.
- Energy and macronutrient analysis of Jamaican based convenience foods
- Energy requirements, body composition, and cardio vascular risk in Jamaica adults
- Non-exercise activity thermogenesis (NEAT) ans weight gain in urban and rural adults in Jamaica, a low middle income country in epidemiological transition.
- Programming of body composition ans metabolic syndrome in African origin children
- Pleasantness of Food: testing the manipulation of foods
- Body composition in adult survivors of severe malnutrition
- Leisure time physical activity and risk of obesity in Jamaican children, aged 9-12 years
- Professions Supplementy to Med
- Boyne, Michael S, Thompson, Debbie S, Osmond, C, Fraser, RA, Reid, Marvin E, Taylor-Bryan, Carolyn R, Soares-Wynter, Suzanne Y, Forrester, Terrence E.
- Campbell, CP, Barnett, AT, Boyne, Michael S, Soares-Wynter, Suzanne S, Osmond, C, Fraser, RA, Badaloo, Asha V, Taylor Bryan, Carolyn R, Forrester, Terrence E.