Dr. Jeffrey Milton East
Senior Lecturer in FMS - Surgy Rad Anaes&Int Care: Faculty of Medical Sciences
Bach. of Medicine & Surgery from UWI MonaDoctor of Medicine from UWI Mona
[Link to Assessment Reports Later]
- Decreased risk of postoperative nausea and vomiting (PONV) after emergency versus elective open cholecystectomy: Implications for a different approach to PONV prophylaxis
- Effectiveness of Papaya poultice as an enzymatic debriding wound dressing
- An Index for rational pre-operative generation of Crossmatch requests for blood
- Morbidity of surgical treatment of breast cancer and effect or nerve-sparinig axillary lymph node dissection
- Is Gastric cancer associated with H.Pylori infection in Jamaica?
- Prevention of postoperative nausea and vomiting:trial of a natural, pre-operative hepatic P450 enzyme induction agent
- Randomized trial of the efficacy of superficial versus deep intraoperative local anesthetic injection in preventing postoperative pain
- Incidence of spenules in a random sample of laparotomized Jamaican patients and implications for attempting splenorrhaphy for rupture
- Serial testing for splenic function recovery after splenectomy as an indicator for doscontinuing antibiotic prophylaxis
- Are ruptured and phlegmonous appendictis two separate diseases?
- A new operating proctoscope
- Randomized trial of EMLA A versus local anesthitic injection for analgesia during rubber band ligation of hemorrhoids
- Fifty three additional projects, accumulating on a list of research questions, are also being explored
- Fellow-Royal Col of Surg,Edin
- East, Jeffrey M., Mitchell, Derek I. G..
- East, Jeffrey M.
- East, Jeffrey M., DuQuesnay, Denis.
- East, Jeffrey M., Valentine, Christopher S., Kanchev, Emil, Blake, Garfield O..