Dr. Kurt Patrick McLaren
Senior Lecturer in FST - Life Sciences: Faculty of Science & Technolog
Bachelor of Science from UWI MonaDoctor of Philosophy from University of Wales
- Long-term dynamics and recovery of uncut and cut sites within a dry forest over limestone, and the implication for its management.
- The structure,regeneration ecology, and amphibian fauna of Jamaica's remaining limestone forests
- Assessing anthropogenic impacts and the threats posed by invasives on the swamp forest of the black river morass,St.Elizabeth,Jamaica.
- Habitat and biodiversity conservation in Cockpit Country and Black River Morass of Jamaica
- McLaren, Kurt P, McDonald, M, Healy, J, Hall, J.
- McLaren, Kurt P, McDonald, M.
- Holmes, Iris, McLaren, Kurt/P./Wilson, Byron S.
- Luke, Denneko Y, McLaren, Kurt P, Wilson, Byron S.
- Prospere, Kurt, McLaren, Kurt P., Pienkowski, Thomas, Wilson, Byron S..