Dr. Pauline Mercedes Williams-Green
Part-time Lecturer in FMS - Comm Health & Psychiatry: Faculty of Medical Sciences
Bachelor of Science from UWI MonaDoctor of Medicine from Doctor of Medicine from Higher Inst. of Med. SciencesMaster of Science from
- The role of the family as Case Managers in the Mental Health Care Services
- Impact of the Family Medicine component on third-year students during their Community Health rotation
- Learning Styles of Third-year Medical Students
- Portfolios as a means of assessment of Postgraduate Medical Students
- Williams-Green, P. , Matthews, A. , Paul, T. , McKenzie, C. .
- Paul, Tomlin J, Mitchell, A, La Grenade-Fletcher, Janet A., McCaw-Binns, Affette M, Falloon, Dorett E, Williams-Green, Pauline M..
- Mitchell, A. , Paul, Tomlin J. , La Grenade, Janet A., McCaw-Binns, Affette M. , Williams-Green, Pauline .
- Paul, Tomlin J., Segree, Winsome A., Williams-Green, Pauline , Matthews, Anna M., McCaw-Binns, Affette M..
- Williams-Green, Pauline, Paul, Tomlin, McCaw-Binns, Affette .