Dr. Sandra Theresa Jackson-Betty
Lecturer in FMS - Microbiology: Faculty of Medical Sciences
Bach. of Medicine & Surgery from UWI MonaDip in Business Administration from Institute of Mgt & ProductionDoctor of Medicine from UWI Mona
- Viral respiratory tract infection
- Viral central nervous system infection
- Enteroviral infection
- An analysis of Severe Dengue Infections at UHWI.
- Molecular epidemiology of enteroviral nervous system intections in Jamaica
- Evaluation and integration of molecular based assays in the diagnosis and monitoring of Acute and chronic hepatitis B and C infections at the UHWI.
- Molecular Analysis of CSF and Serum in neuro HIV/AIDS patients at the UHWI, Jamaica.
- Evaluation of teh use of Rapid Influenza Diagnostic Tests at the UHWI
- The epidemiology of respiratory infections
- The serological prevalence of influenza types and subtypes in jamaica
- Antiviral Resistance of Influenza A viruses in Jamaica
- The role of viremia in the pathogenesis of influenza infections
- Influenza Pandemic Surveillance and Research Opportunities in the Caribbbean
- Evaluation of the Knowledge, Practices and Concerns of Physicians to influenza pandemic preparedness in Jamaica
- The molecular analysis of endemic and emerging influenzza viruses in Jamaica
- Ocuupational exposure to blood and bloddy fluids among health care workers and students at the UHWI
- Malaria and Leptospirosis as possible causes of fever during and epidemic of dengue in Jamaica
- PAHO/MInistry of Health/ UHWI Influenza Surveillance and Research
- Jackson, S. T. , Smikle, M. F. , Antoine, M. G. , Roberts, G. D. .
- Jackson, S. T..
- Jackson, S. T. , Smikle, M. F. , Rainford, L. , Wright-Pascoe, R. .
- Saunders, Geoffrey, Nicholson, Alison M., Roye-Green, Karen J., Akpaka, P. E., Bodonaik, Nabin C., Jackson-Betty, Sandra, Smikle, Monica .
- Jackson, S. T. , Mullings, A. M. , Rainford, Lois , Miller, A.
- Bodonaik, Nabin C., Moonah, S., Nicholson, Alison M., Roye-Green, Karen J., Jackson-Betty, Sandra, Saunders, Geoffrey, Sue-Ho, Robert.