Dr. John Audley Harriott
Lecturer in FMS - Obstetrics & Gynaecology: Faculty of Medical Sciences
Bach. of Medicine & Surgery from UWI MonaBachelor of Science from UWI MonaDoctor of Medicine from UWI Mona
[Link to Assessment Reports Later]
- Randomized controlled trial of rectal misoprotol compared to intramuscular syntometrine for management of the third stage of labour
- Retrospective analysis of male factors in infertility in a cohort of infertile Jamaican couples.
- INtrauterine insemination for the treatment of subfertility at the University Hospital of the West Indies: success rates and evaluation of prognostic factors
- Assessment of endometrial abnormalities prior to invitro fertilization:Comparison between the use of Saline Contrast Hysterosonogam (SCHS) and Hysterocopy
- A five year review of all operative hysteroscopies done at the University Hospital of the West Indies
- A prospective study of Maternal Obesity and Pregnancy Outcomes at the Universiity Hospital of the West Indies
- Vaginal Examination:a new approach to an old dilemma
- An open randomized study on IVF outcome with two fixed daily dose regimens of gonadotropin (300 IU vs. 450IU): Is there a difference
- Christie, Loxley R., Harriott, John A., Mitchell, Sharmaine Y., Fletcher, Horace M., Bambury, Ian G..